We look for anything you might think is fun, interesting, beautiful, new, old or odd. Vintage and almost new clothes, ceramics, treen, ephemera, books and costume jewellery. If it fits in a box, we'll sell it.

Saturday 15 February 2014

Studio Pottery Stoneware Sugar Bowl - Stratford on Avon Pottery - Repaired Lid



Stoneware preserve pot or sugar bowl by Stratford on Avon Pottery. It has an abstract design around both bowl and lid, which is slotted for a spoon. The lid has been repaired - it may not be visible on the photographs but the bit immediately to the right of the slot has snapped off and been repaired - quite well as I have to admit it fooled me. I only spotted it as I started to write this description! It looks a clean break with no chips so should it go again I dare say it could be repaired again or else used without the lid. Bowl is in excellent condition.

9cm x 7cm
 
View here for further information.

No comments: